- ONE SIZE FIT MOST. Our swim nappies fit most babies from newborn to toddler (3.5 to 15kg).
- Comes in a double rows of snaps for easy size adjustments and to ensure the right fit.
- REUSABLE. So it is eco-friendly and saves you a lot of money
- Fast drying – the material and fabric used in our nappies allow it to dry extremely fast!
- Outer layer material: Waterproof printed PUL layer
- Coffee fibre mesh Layer on the inside to hold any solids.
What is PUL?
PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) is fabric with a thin polyurethane layer bonded to it in a high heat or chemical industrial process. It is more breathable than PVC or other plastic covers. It was originally developed for medical purposes, and is safe for medical invasive procedures, providing a fabric that is waterproof, comfortable to wear/breathable and durable.
So why do we use PUL? Because it is the perfect material to use on the outer layer of our cloth nappies to ensure that the swim nappy is breathable and comfortable, does what it should do and it most importantly, it is SAFE for your baby!
Instructions for use:
- Adjust the rise snaps so the diaper fits near your baby’s belly button.
- Adjust the waist snaps and hip snaps accordingly for a custom fit. (Tight enough, but not too tight!)
- When soiled, remove the swim nappy and flush solids (if any) in the toilet and rinse it out.
- Place it into the diaper pail/wet bag, ready for washing.
- Wash as normal.
- Rinse in cold water with no detergent. This prevents most stains from setting.
- Machine wash in cold water (no more than 40 degrees). You can use normal detergent. For longevity of nappy life, use natural, eco-friendly products.
- Air dry (recommended). If you need to dry it in the dryer, use an air cycle as the heat can damage the waterproof outer layer of the nappy.